‘You Live and Die for Gucci, I Represent a Full Continent’ – Phyno Fires Back at Hushpuppi

Forum 6 years ago

‘You Live and Die for Gucci, I Represent a Full Continent’ – Phyno Fires Back at Hushpuppi

Hushpuppi took time out to call rappers, Ice Prince and Phyno for patronizing the imitation of luxurious items.

The flamboyant big boy stated that the rappers buy the counterfeits of designer products but frowned at pirates reproducing their music.

What goes around, comes around is the angle portrayed by Hushpuppi, who described himself as a philanthropist and a hard worker on his Instagram page.

Phyno took the no chill route as he slammed him for his statement.

[ads4]
The rapper stated that he bought a house, a car for his mom but he never mentioned it on social media.

He slammed Ray by telling him that they are not on the same level, adding that he lives and dies for Gucci and the social media.

See Phyno’s post below:

More screenshot soon....

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 1 week ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 1 week ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 1 week ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope