See Photos Of HIV Positive Baby Abandoned In Benin (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

See Photos Of HIV Positive Baby Abandoned In Benin (Photos)

A News editor, has taken to her Facebook page to share the disheartening story of an HIV positive baby who was abandoned..

According to the Facebook user, Cecilia James, the baby, who was rescued at GRA Benin-City, Edo state, was discovered to be HIV-Positive as she claimed the mother dropped a note to indicate that her child was born with HIV.

She wrote;

Witnessing this for the second time in my life, the first being when I was a student in the university and then tonight.

Can’t remember when last I saw a day old baby (tiny and cute lol) some girls sha? Why go through the stress of pregnancy, deliver a Child and throw it away? She was bold enough to defy the heavy rain to drop this bundle of joy at my gate this night.

Oh Lord have mercy on her.

The baby is now at Eghosa orphanage 20, OKo central road benin city. Every assistance to take care of this child would be greatly appreciated call 08057887491, the woman is doing a great job, and would make do with more support
“Just finished doing omugwu for our new baby (an interesting experience) wish we could find the mother of this child and support her with funds to start a business and take care of her child, I’m sure she will be better off than going back into the streets.

Doctors just confirmed the Child is HIV positive (the more reason the mother should be found to avoid spread, HIV is no longer a death sentence ) pls if you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who had a baby yesterday in benin and didn’t come home with the child, pls tell her to come and carry her child and some money to start her life again.

Abandoning the child is not the best option for both of them. Pls help share and let’s find her”.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 10 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 1 day ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage