Runtown & his girlfriend, Selena welcome their first child, a baby boy named Zamar

Forum 6 years ago

Runtown & his girlfriend, Selena welcome their first child, a baby boy named Zamar

Singer Runtown and his U.S based girlfriend, Selena Leath, have welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Zamar. They both announced the delivery of their son via their respective Instagram pages at the same time Tuesday, June 13. The singer wrote:

"May the good Lord place a shield of protection around you, keep you healthy and guard you as you grow into a man your mom and dad wud be proud of. My bestfriend and my son."

[ads4]

While his girlfriend wrote; "My adorable angel Zamar is finally here!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims