Rapper Wale Features Wizkid, Olamide, Davido & Other On His‘Shine’ Album [Checkout Cover, Tracklist]

Forum 7 years ago

Rapper Wale Features Wizkid, Olamide, Davido & Other On His‘Shine’ Album [Checkout Cover, Tracklist]

At long last, Wale has unveiled some concrete details surrounding his forthcoming Shine album. The tracklist, release date and cover, which was actually designed by Dedrick Strong (who Wale described as being one of his “ talented fans “), have now all been unveiled.

The MMG rapper’s The Album About Nothing follow-up is all set to drop on May 5, and the project features 14 tracks and features from the likes of Lil Wayne, G-Eazy, Travis Scott, Chris Brown and more. Shockingly, Rick Ross doesn’t pop up on the album.

This news arrives just two days after the “ Fashion Week ” rapper announced the project had been completed . His lead single “My PYT” dropped last year and he followed it up with the Wayne collab “Running Back.”

Wale also tapped back into his .Nigerian roots getting Wizkid, Olamide and Davido on the album.

You can pre-order Shine on iTunes tonight. The Travis Scott collab “Fish n Grits” will be up for sale as well.

Checkout Wale’s Shine Tracklist Beneath:

1. “Thank God”

2. “ Running Back” (Feat. Lil Wayne)

3. “Scarface Rozay Gotti”

4. “My Love” (Feat. Major Lazer, WizKid & Dua Lipa)

5. “Fashion Week” (Feat. G-Eazy)

6. “Colombia Heights” (Te Llamo) [Feat. J Balvin]

7. “CC White”

8. “Mathematics”

9. “Fish n Grits” (Feat. Travis Scott)

10. “Fine Girl” (Feat. Davido & Olamide)

11. “Heaven on Earth” (Feat. Chris Brown)

12. “ My PYT ”

13. “DNA”

14. “Smile” (feat. Phil Adé & Zyla Moon)

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 6 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 6 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 6 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 6 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car