Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Rejoices Photos

Forum 6 years ago

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Rejoices Photos

A gallant police officer who was among the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the Inspector General of Police (IGP) who arrested the notorious billionaire kidnapper Evans in his Magodo mansion in Lagos – has reacted in jubilation to the big capture after sustaining a minor injury in the process.

The Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the Inspector General of Police (IGP)

Livinus Micheal posed alongside Nigeria’s crime buster, ACP Abba Kyari and other policemen after arresting the wealthy criminal in his mansion.

Below is what the officer wrote on his social media account.

I give Almighty God the glory, and my boss Abba Kyari my 1 and only commander, and Abdulraham Ejily team 1, Abba k lead us 2 arrest the notorious and richest kidnapper Evans in which i sustained injury in d cos of his arrest but thank God I’m ok now.

Thanks 2 God and all IRT for the dedication and manhunt of Evans. We had sleepless night and end of d day he was arrested.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 3 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death
Forum | 4 days ago

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan
Forum | 4 days ago

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan

Security Operatives Arrest Two Suspected Yoruba Nation Agitators
Forum | 5 days ago

Security Operatives Arrest Two Suspected Yoruba Nation Agitators