Obese Woman Who Wanted To Become The World’s Fattest Is Pregnant. Photos

Forum 6 years ago

Obese Woman Who Wanted To Become The World’s Fattest Is Pregnant. Photos

A woman on a mission to become the fattest in the world has changed her ways after discovering she is pregnant – and now she’s in a race to battle the bulge. Monica Riley, 28, hit headlines last year when she talked about how she kept piling on the pounds to fulfil her sexual fantasy.

According to Mirror Online, she was even fed through a funnel by her fiancé, Sid, in her quest to consume more than 10,000 calories a day, ballooning to a whopping 700lbs or 50 stone in weight.

But after suffering two miscarriages, Monica has decided to ditch the weight so that she can healthily deliver a baby.

Monica, from Forth Worth in Texas, said: “At one point in my life, I wanted to be the biggest woman in the world. I wanted to be bedbound and immobile and be fed ever more.

“But now that I am pregnant, it’s been a wake up call.”

After falling pregnant in summer last year for the first time, Monica continued her unhealthy way of life without realising the harm it could do to her unborn child.

At the 12-week scan it was revealed her foetus was missing an arm and the lower part of its body.

Devastated Monica and Sid later tried for another baby and fell pregnant again, but she experienced heavy bleeding at 14 weeks and suffered another miscarriage.

In March she was shocked to discover she is pregnant again – despite the fact she wasn’t having periods – and, now 15 weeks into the pregnancy, Monica is on a mission to lose the pounds and become healthier for her unborn child to reduce the risk of losing another baby.

[ads4]

Impressively, she has lost 201lbs – just over 14 stone – in 10 weeks, taking her down to 499lbs or 35.6stone.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 10 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 15 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 19 hours ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 2 days ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe