No I.D. Produces JAY-Z's Entire "4:44" Album

Forum 6 years ago

No I.D. Produces JAY-Z's Entire "4:44" Album

With Jay Z ready to release his 14th studio album 4:44 exclusively on Tidal and Sprint on June 30, Twitter has been getting hype over rumors that the Brooklyn rapper would be reuniting with No I.D. for the project.

Yesterday, filmmaker Chris Black announced that 4:44 would be “produced entirely by No I.D.” Aside from a Billboard report, however, the news has not been officially confirmed.

Despite his recent work with Swizz Beatz and Zaytoven, Billboard reports that Hov’s next album will only feature production from his frequent collaborator No I.D. The combination has been a fruitful one for about a decade, generating memorable hits like “D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune),” “Run This Town,” and “Holy Grail.”

[ads4]

On a side note, according to a report from Pitchfork, Jay is bringing back the hyphen to his name and also switching it to all caps, so it will officially read as JAY-Z. This is the first time either move has happened in four years. Back in 2013, Hov had dropped the hyphen from his name, making it read Jay Z.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerians Blast Jay Boogie Over ‘Seductive’ Feminine Photos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nigerians Blast Jay Boogie Over ‘Seductive’ Feminine Photos

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla
Forum | 3 weeks ago

How I Delayed My Debut Album Because of Tems – Tyla

Lord Lamba Not Just a Clown But An Entire Circus – Yvonne Godswill
Forum | 1 month ago

Lord Lamba Not Just a Clown But An Entire Circus – Yvonne Godswill