Man murders wife after having sex with her In Cross River

Forum 6 years ago

Man murders wife after having sex with her In Cross River

A 35-year-old man, Okon Ubem, who killed his wife, Eka Imaobong after having sex with her on his farm has explain the reason behind his action.

The man, a resident of Ikot-Okpora village in Biase Local Government Area of Cross River State, said he had killed his wife, on May 13, 2017, for stealing his N40,000.

Ubem also killed his eight-year-old stepson, Godswill, at the scene of the first murder saying he had insulted him.

Hafiz Inuwa, the Cross River State Commissioner of Police, said the police arrested the suspect after a tip-off by one John Bassey.

[ads4]

He said: “On May 13, 2017, at about 1500 hours, one John Bassey (male) of Ikot-Okpora village in Biase LGA reported to the Divisional Police headquarters in Akpet Central that one of his tenants, Okon Ubem, went to farm where he murdered his wife, Eka Imaobong, and her eight year-old son, Godswill.“

The suspect confessed to the crime and will be arraigned in court soon,” Ubem, who did not show remorse for the dastardly act, said he murdered the wife after making love to her in the bush.

“She stole my N40,000. So, I went to meet her in the farm and killed her. Yes, I made love to her before killing her. I also killed the stepson because he abused me,”
he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 3 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker
Forum | 3 days ago

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Star Emily VanCamp to Lead Drama Series About Former Sex Worker

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 4 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer