HOT: Airtel 0.00kb Cheat With Xp Syphon

Forum 7 years ago

HOT: Airtel 0.00kb Cheat With Xp Syphon

i must say I was overwhelmed by the extreme speed I witnessed while using this Airtel cheat unlike the glo cheat which is still manageable.

I noticed that other people have posted about this cheat, without them I wouldn’t have known about it, they both posted on how to make it work with other syphon handlers, but not XP SYPHON, as for me XP SYPHON REMAINS THE BEST amongst all syphons,, hardly disconnect.

URL/HOST : airtellive.ng

REAL proxy TYPE : default

PROXY TYPE: mark or tick “NO PROXY”

then click on generate…. after the success, click on SETTINGS

Configure it like this

Mark or tick “connect through htttp”

mark or tick ” USE THE FOLLOWING SETTINGS

HOST ADDRESS : 172.24.248.150

PORT: 8080

then add SINGAPORE AS YOUR SERVER..

THEN CONNECT…

GOODNEWS IS THAT I USE THIS CHEAT EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE N75 IN MY ACCOUNT BALANCE, I BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD WITHOUT MY CASH BEEN DEDUCTED..

I CAN LOAD CARDS WITHOUT TENSION… to achieve this feat hope you are on “NO DATA NO BUNDLE” that way, Airtel has no right to tamper with your airtime balance.

thanks to you all. I just finished 1.4gb. I never tire

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State

Hottest Mama Ever Liveth - Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Self As She Shares Stunning Photos
Forum | 1 month ago

Hottest Mama Ever Liveth - Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Self As She Shares Stunning Photos