celebrity husband Snatcher Rosaline Meurer blasts Nigerians for ‘putting sand in her garri’

Forum 6 years ago

celebrity husband Snatcher Rosaline Meurer blasts Nigerians for ‘putting sand in her garri’

Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer who shared relationship goals collage on her Instagram page, slammed Nigerians for always ‘putting sand sand in ‘her’ garri’, as she claimed Nigerians are never happy when two people are in love with her hashtags.

Rosaline Meurer, who was has been slammed by Nigerians before now after she was linked to the marital crisis that rocked her colleague’s Tonto Dikeh’s home, wrote;

Rosaline Meurer

“???TOO CUTE ???Relationship Goals. ? Far Far Far Far Far away from Nigeria. Cases are RARE here. Dem go put sand sand for your garri #run #lovergirl #relationshipgoals #love #happycouple #cute #cuddles #youcannotfindthisinnigeria #oyinboman #naijamenheredoncast #poormentality #nohate #nigeriamenonlybuywomenwithmoney #moneyaintlove #thelovenopure #badbeleeverywhere #fact #ijumpandpass #everywomansdream #king #queen #team #inspired #friends #nosecrets #loyalty #rosyrelationship #everythingrosy #rosykisses #QueenOfAllQueens ?”

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment
Forum | 1 week ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: I’m Sorry – Power Minister, Adelabu Apologises to Nigerians Over AC, Freezer Comment

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 1 week ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 1 week ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal