Angry Mob Kills Rampaging Leopard After Mauling 9 People To Death. Graphic Photos

Forum 6 years ago

Angry Mob Kills Rampaging Leopard After Mauling 9 People To Death. Graphic Photos

A wild leopard was clubbed to death in India after it mauled nine people as it prowled through homes in the area. Shocking photos show the moment the leopard was killed in Gurgaon, India, after it wanted into the town from a nearby forest.

Villagers chased the two-and-a-half-year-old leopard into a concrete house where it cowered under a bed as a growing mob surrounded it.

During a three-hour rampage in the village of Mandawar, the leopard had plunged its teeth into nine different people.

The leopard was eventually battered to death as some 1,500 locals looked on.

Despite the attack taking place on November 26 last year, photos of the incident have resurfaced as leopard sightings and attacks in the region have increased due to industrial development driving the animals out of their natural rural habitats.

Wildlife official Rambir Singh said that police and conservationists had been present during the incident in the town of Mandawar but could not stop angry villagers from attacking the creature.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 1 day ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip