Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Forum 1 week ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

A Nigerian lady has been left devastated after learning that her boyfriend of 5 years is about marrying another lady.

She took to social media to share a video of herself shedding crocodile tears.

The lady, identified as Peculiar while sharing the video, wrote:

“I find out today that my serious boyfriend is getting married next week my 5year relationship.”

Read reactions trailing her video:

realmrlyriq advised: “😂😂😂😂😂 Better go there and eat oooo the Jollof go bang aje”

pitwmk001 said: “U Dey cheat or ur character no Good man won’t just leave u like that”

dreal_sog asked: “5 years relationship 😂 you Dey study law ?”

jasper_ben wrote: “Maybe na just knack baba dey knack you, na you Dey call yourself girlfriend 😂😂”

mhiz.mabella noted: “If you have experienced betrayal from someone you thought was in with you,someone you least expect it from you will never know what this lady is going through”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return

Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume
Forum | 2 days ago

The Bride Set Image Gives Us a Good Look at Christian Bale and Jessie Buckley in Costume

The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie