Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Forum 1 week ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Afrobeats star, Tiwa Savage has stated that despite men being crazy, women cannot do without them.

Savage, who recently released a collaborative song with Simi titled ‘Men Are Crazy,’ said she relished working with the ‘Duduke’ crooner.

Speaking recently on MTV Live, she described their collaboration as “magical” as she noted that Simi is “a queen in Afrobeats”.

She said, “My collaboration with Simi is titled ‘Men Are Crazy But I Still Want One In My Bed.’ The inspiration behind it is that men are crazy but we can’t do without them.

“Simi is somebody that I’ve always wanted to work with. She is a queen in Afrobeats so both of us coming together on such an amazing track is magical.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Acting Was My First Love Before Music - Singer, Tiwa Savage Says

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 2 weeks ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani