BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Forum 1 week ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Nina Ivy, the Big Brother Naija star, is celebrating her son, Denzel’s fourth birthday with memories of his miraculous birth process.

Nina Ivy narrated the ordeal she went through when the son was born, revealing that he was born premature at six months.

She wrote: “Big 4, Happy birthday Denzel, my baby, the one after my heart I finally have the Courage to tell your story, to give people hope

“On this day 4 years ago you came into this world at 6 months, (27 weeks),weighed only 2 pounds I was in coma for 2 weeks following your birth, they told my family that I might not make it out Alive and my chances of survival was 50/50.

“Denzel was in the Nicu fighting for his life and stayed in the Nicu for 4 months , I was on CMO life support machine and VENTILATOR (2 life support machines fighting for my life ).

“2 weeks later, I miraculously got up from coma, they told me my son was Alive. I couldn’t believe it, I had Denzel at home and I had him all by myself before the 911 emergency arrived. I was already out of life Cos I contacted Covid and as a pregnant woman I was high risk, but Mercy said No.

“Doctor said Denzel won’t be able to walk meaning my son would be a cr***d child, I said “my Son will Walk coz I believe the report of the lord who made heaven and earth “.

“Look At Denzel today, a strong, smart boy ready to conquer the world. I give God the glory for keeping us alive to see this day.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 7 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

The Girlfriend: Robin Wright to Star and Direct Prime Video Series
Forum | 17 hours ago

The Girlfriend: Robin Wright to Star and Direct Prime Video Series

Power Ballad: Paul Rudd, Nick Jonas to Star in Musical Comedy
Forum | 23 hours ago

Power Ballad: Paul Rudd, Nick Jonas to Star in Musical Comedy

Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie's Youngest Child Celebrates First Birthday In Style