Jeremy Allen White in Talks to Star as Bruce Springsteen in Biopic

Forum 4 weeks ago

Jeremy Allen White in Talks to Star as Bruce Springsteen in Biopic

The Bear is looking to become The Boss. According to Deadline, Jeremy Allen White is in contention to play Bruce Springsteen in Deliver Me from Nowhere, a narrative feature about the making of the musician’s landmark 1982 album, Nebraska.

Variety later confirmed that Allen White is now in talks to play the iconic rockstar.

Before Springsteen and the E Street Band became international superstars in 1984 with Born in the U.S.A., the New Jersey icon worked on tracks for Nebraska, his sixth studio album. Nebraska signaled a different side of Springsteen, as the artist recorded the stripped-down album on a 4-track recorder.

Who is Involved in the Bruce Springsteen Biopic?

Scott Cooper (The Pale Blue Eye) is looking to write and direct Deliver Me from Nowhere. The film is an adaptation of Warren Zanes’ 2023 book Deliver Me From Nowhere: The Making of Bruce Springsteen’s Nebraska.

Scott Stuber, the former chairman of Netflix films, is teaming with Eric Robinson and Ellen Goldsmith-Vein of the Gotham Group to make Deliver Me from Nowhere. Discussions with A24 have begun to make the movie. Springsteen and his manager, Jon Landau, are “actively involved” in the project.

White is currently filming The Bear Seasons 3 and 4. Deliver Me from Nowhere is gearing up to shoot this fall in New Jersey.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama