BBNaija's Bella Sparks Breakup Rumors As She Deletes All Photos Of Sheggz

Forum 1 month ago

BBNaija's Bella Sparks Breakup Rumors As She Deletes All Photos Of Sheggz

Ex-BBNaija housemate and influencer, Bella Okagbue has deleted all photos of her boyfriend, Sheggz Olusemo from her Instagram page.

Bella who recently documented her trip to the UK to join her boyfriend has given reasons to doubt the stability of their relationship.

A quick check on her Instagram profile revealed the absence of pictures featuring Sheggz.

The only remaining post with him is a sponsored one, which she moved from her Timeline to her reels.

See below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/c2b6205ca0dcf4734b26de3b86cf4362.jpeg

On the other hand, Sheggz still maintains pictures of them together on his Instagram page. Also worth noting is that he did not publicly congratulate Bella on her recent renewal endorsement deal with Royal Hairs.

Bella’s action has sparked conversations online, with some expressing hopes that the couple won’t go their separate ways.

It is also worth noting that the reality star has faced allegations of being obsessed with her boyfriend and how her entire content revolves around him alone.

See reactions below;

Ceec Ceec said, “Bella is so obsessed with Sheggz. Once a man notices you are so into him, he will frustrate you.”

Junik Preiz wrote, “I’m not a hater, I honestly don’t want Bella for Sheggz. I wish this girl would cut off that relationship so that a better Odogwu would come for her.”

Joy Omotayo noted, “So that long epistle on Twitter yesterday was because of him. So he dey….it’s well.”

Pep Intern penned, “We can’t accept this. Sheggz must marry her.”

B3rants opined, “She signed a new deal, she wants to trend. My own Bella can never leave Sheggz.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 16 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 21 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says